Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Future Husband...

Dear Future Husband,

I just want to let you know, that I may not know you yet, but I love you with all my heart. I've been praying for a very long time for you, and want you to know, that I will continue to even while we're together. I can't promise I'll do everything right, but I promise I will try my hardest. I can't promise that I won't burn your dinner a few times, or forget to throw your work clothes into the washer, but I promise that you give me time and show me some patience, I will get it right.

I also wanted to tell you, that I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I know it will be the best years of my life, and they will all be spent with you. You are the person The Lord sent to me, and I know that some days we're going to disagree, and others we'll agree on everything. It won't be easy, but with the love with have for each other, and with the Lord's help, we will get through everything and become stronger.

I cannot wait to meet you, and get to know you. I cannot wait to start a life together, and I hope you know that I think about you everyday, and hope I am the woman that you pray for. I love you so much, and pray for you every single day.

Yours Truly,
Your Future Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment