Wednesday, October 26, 2016

2016 Update - New and Improved Dear Diary

When I started this blog, I had every intention of encouraging young girls and sharing my heart for the Lord. Now I'm not saying that's not what I'm going to be doing now, but I think I have a different perspective in life now. I've lived a little more life than before. I have experienced a little bit more than I can once say. Which is totally normal for people to say.

I still believe 100%, with all I have inside me, that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Have I questioned that before? Honestly, yes.

I believe that's why I want to take this blog in a different direction. I want to share my struggles and how Christ has brought me out of those and shown me forgiveness. I want to show encouragement not in just preaching at you, but sharing the true life with you. I don't want to make myself sound perfect, because I'm anything but, but I do want you to know that you're not alone in anything that you think you've done.

I will start of the new and improved 'Dear Diary,' with an introduction and a little sneak peek into what I plan for you to see here soon.

So, my name is Adriana, I'm a newly-graduated, 18-year old, who is going to be moving to Denver this January. I'm so excited to see where this next chapter in life takes me, and to meet new people. I'm really excited to be sharing that part of my life with you as well. To be relaying those times of stress and heartache, but also joy and excitement. I plan on attending the Community College of Denver, and majoring in Early Childhood Education. That's a super exciting field for me because I love little kids, and hope that in four years I will become a preschool teacher.

I have many hopes and dreams for the future, and I can't wait to share those with you.  I also can't wait to talk about my past indiscretions and let you all in a little bit. I'm excited to hear for you all. Look out for my next post, a new Dear Future Husband letter. I love you all, and I'll talk to you all later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment