Thursday, November 10, 2016

Dear Future Husband, Part 2

Dear Future Husband,

I think I've started this specific letter about five times. I find it so hard to put into words what I want to say now. In the last year or so since I wrote my last letter, so much has happened. So much that we will be able to share and discuss. I know that this will be a difficult conversation to have. I know that there will be many long, hard talks as we discuss our past, but I'm so excited to learn about you.

I continue to pray for you when I can, and am to excited for our future. With starting college soon I will be putting myself in so many situations that will build my character and my confidence in myself. It will also be one of the greatest challenges of my life, but this may lead me to you. Or I may already know you and just need a little guidance to show me who you are. It will all be in the perfect timing and I'm so blessed I don't have to worry about that.

I want you to know right now, if you are struggling, or stressed, or completely happy and content with where you are, that I love you so much. I may not know you but you are one of my favorite people. Till next time sweetheart!

Love,
Your Future Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment